The following are reminders and some new instructions about the services. These are intended to make the servicde more efficient and improve our customer service. 2019 our focus will be CUSTOMER SERVICE, we will concentrate in making improvements in all areas. Your feedback will requested and greatly appreciated.
Than you for your support and we make the pledge to you that if you have a problem with the billing, treatment by out staff, or any issue, so lomng as you report it directly to management (email@example.com) you will get an answer and the issue resolved.
- Ocean service has a different address than air service, It is 2227 NW 79th Ave. Doral, FL 33198. This was the result of changing handling companies in an attempt to improve service.
- Air service continues to have address as 1454 NW 78th Ave. Doral, FL 33126. For most of 2017 the USPS had serious problems in delivering to this address. The tracking showed a package delivered when it was not. At times, they showed a delivery at 1:00 AM. So please be aware of mis-deliveries by the USPS.
- The old address 444 BRICKELL AVE< MIAMI FL 33131 will be terminated. As of Feb 1, 2019 no mail will be received at this ddress. Please make the appropriate arrangements to change address with banks and vendors to the air address.
- Air shipments continue to be three times per week (MON, WED, FRI) all packages are cleared from customs the following day and packages are available for pick up by 2:00 pm.
- Ocean shipments will continue to be handled as consdolidated containers every three months, next container will be March 14th.
- Feedback, complaints and suggestions will be greatly appreciated and a speciffic email address was set up for this firstname.lastname@example.org. We urge you to send everything and anything that you consider special attention, you will get an answer from the business owner.
- Payments: to facilitate paying for services we have two paypal accounts email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. To make it easier, I will pay the comission.
Quick explantion why invoices are important:
In order to process the shipments through customs with no delay; we start the process the day we received the manifest from Miami. At the same time, we upload the manifest into this website for you to receive notification of pacakge. If no invoice was found in the package, the notification will specifically call this out. We try to do this PRE-CLEARANCE process so the following day when the packages physically arrive at the airport; all we have to do is present the paperwork; go through customs inspection and if all goes well, we pick up the shipment by 1:00 pm the following day from when you get the notification from our website.
If we have any invoice missing from any given shipment, the entire shipment is subject to an " ädministrative Hold " rendering all the PRE-CLEARANCE work futile. The whole purpose of preclearance is avoid delays and get your packages out ASAP (as soon as possible)
Shipments are now back to Normal
Shipment Schedule Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
Use this email to send us complaints, compliments, suggestions and general comments about anything related to our employees and the way you are being served by them.We value your input and to show our appreciation for taking the time to tell us, we will make a small credit adjustment to your account. Thank you.
UPDATE AUGUST 1 2017
A big THANK YOU to the customers who are cooperating with the invoice issue, we can see the difference. Please keep in mind, this is a requirement from Honduran customs and we are just trying to comply.
Our air service has suffered in the last few weeks and we apologize for the delays. We are working with the Avianca Airlines to improve our reliability. We are also working with Cayman Airways again to restore the shipment we had with them. Both these efforts will retunr the air service to where it should be, RELIABLE.
We closed the office in French Harbor due to personnel problems which are now resolved. We welcome Victoria Dixon who who will manage this office.
We had announced a rate increase due to the rise in our costs. We are postponing this change until our service returns to the level of quality you deserve.
Our customs brokerage service is up and running and ready to process your large imports through our French Harbor office.
Thank you for your support